Master Internship Program
Deadline : November, 12th 2019 Midnight
Decision Notifications : December, 10th 2019
Host laboratories must send applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application must include :
• Names of the host laboratories and project leaders and their contact information
• Names of laboratories (or teams) of the convergence institute that will benefit from the funding
• Names, contact details of the scientific and administrative managers within each laboratory (team) of DATAIA partners receiving funds
• Choice of at least one DATAIA subject areas (see Appendix 1)
• Length of the stay and estimated arrival and departure dates of the internship
• Expected benefits for DATAIA Institute
A description of the proposal (2 pages)
Host laboratories will explain the purposes of the internships, justify why they are relevant for DATAIA scientific actions and list the previous collaborations of the partners (optional). It is not required to have a candidate already selected for the submission of internship proposals.