Critique of Artificial Intelligence Seminar
This seminar is open to all upon registration and takes place in hybrid mode from 4 pm à 5.30 pm at l'ENS Paris-Saclay and on Zoom.
- Session of 10/11/2021 : Étienne Ollion – After the Flood. Doing research in the Digital Era - Replay
- Session of 24/11/2021 : Francesca Musiani – Algorithmic governance - Internet technologies, what tools of power? - Replay
- Session of 19/01/2022 : Dominique Cardon – The revenge of the neurons. A socio-technical history of AI - Zoom link
- Session of 02/02/2022 : David Bol - The pursuit of efficiency in the Anthropocene. Zoom link (distance session only)
- Session of 16/02/2022 : Paola Tubaro - Who works behind artificial intelligence? Ethical and societal dimensions of an emergent production mode. - Zoom link
- Session of 16/03/2022 : Anne-Laure Ligozat and Gauthier Roussilhe - Environmental crisis and digitalization, the case of AI. - Zoom link
Registration to the next session
Visit the Centre Borelli website to register for the next session.
Register to the mailing list to receive reminders, Zoom links and be informed of future sessions.
Watch previous sessions on the seminar's YouTube channel?