[ CALL FOR PROJECTS ] Institut DATAIA Paris-Saclay launches its call for research projects 2021
Institut DATAIA Paris-Saclay supports research in artificial intelligence in conjunction with other disciplines through an annual call for research projects.
This year, the Institute will fund three projects to the amount of € 240.000. A fourth project will be co-financed with the LabEx DigiCosme to the amount of € 260.000.
The aim of this call is to encourage interdisciplinary collaborations between researchers from different laboratories in the Paris-Saclay ecosystem.
To be eligible for funding arranged entirely by DATAIA, projects must involve researchers from Université Paris-Saclay's laboratories, and address at least one of the Institute's four overarching challenges.
Special attention will be given to projects that:
- address the themes covered at the DATAIA Workshops (life sciences and AI, causal anaysis in AI and data science)
- are hosted by two different institutions, and two different laboratories of DATAIA;
- involve international partners of DATAIA (Alan Turing Institute, IVADO, JST, FCAI)
On top of the criteria described above, co-funded projects with LabEx DigiCosme must:
- involve at least one laboratory of the LabEx DigiCosme ecosystem;
- fit into at least one of the LabEx DigiCosme challenges (SciLex, ComEx, IID).
Deadline for applications:
5 March 2021 at noon (Paris time) 10 March 2021 at noon (Paris time)
Publication of results: 30 April 2021