Call for Research Projects DIM AI4IDF (A)
The Paris Region is home to the world's largest mathematics community, several of France's the world's largest mathematics community, several of France's largest computer science laboratories, and a dense industrial fabric in artificial intelligence.
In this extremely rich context, the four main AI institutes - DATAIA, Hi! PARIS, PRAIRIE and SCAI - have joined forces within the "AI4IDF" program to structure and animate the community, and offer and animate the community, and to offer industrial and international partners a unified vision of the and international partners a unified vision of the exceptional forces at work.
The scientific program of the AI4IDF project aims to deepen knowledge in AI while keeping the human being at the center of its concerns. It is divided into four axes:
- Learning and optimization;
- NLP and dialogue with humans;
- Robotics, motion and interaction with humans;
- AI in human life: health, education and creation.
Terms of submission
Eligibility of proposals :
- The proposed topics must be co-supervised by two units located in the Paris region, with at least one supervisor belonging to DATAIA, Hi! PARIS, PRAIRIE or SCAI;
- Agreement of the doctoral school mentioned in the application in case of selection.
Applications must be submitted by email, in PDF format only. Each file must contain :
- The doctoral research project;
- detailing the context, the scientific objective, the justification of the scientific approach as well as the adequacy with the AI4IDF themes ;
- Written in English or French ;
- Not exceeding 3 pages, single spaced;
- The supervision, specifying the role of each supervisor;
- The institutes of the co-supervisors;
- The CV of the candidate;
- The doctoral school chosen for the registration in thesis in case of success of the application.