Call for applications: Young Talent 2018 – Artificial Intelligence
The participants compete in teams to prepare a pitch, which will showcase a concrete, innovative project/idea during the plenary session of the Erasmus-Descartes Conference. This conference is linked with the Young Talent event, hosts over 100 senior experts in the field of A.I. and is organized by the Dutch Embassy in France and the French Embassy in the Netherlands. The Young Talent participants play a pivotal role by co-moderating the conference’s workshops.
The Young Talent event offers ample networking opportunities, students and young professionals between 18 and 30 years old can apply for this event. Applicants from all domains of study are welcome and encouraged. All events will be held in English. All costs related to participation (travel, meals, lodging) will be covered by the organizers.
- When: November 14, 15, 16 in Paris + a preparatory meeting in The Hague in October
- Attendance to all three days in Paris and the preliminary meeting is compulsory
- For whom: MA/Ph.D.-students and young professionals from all domains of study
- Language: English
- Costs: All costs related to participation (travel between France and The Netherlands, meals, lodging) will be covered
- Apply now: Interested? Send the application form you will find below to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com before August 31