The industry affiliation program
Institut DATAIA Paris-Saclay is a real gateway to the AI research potential of Université Paris-Saclay through its laboratories, and promotes the transfer of its research results in various fields such as energy, health, safety and transport.
It is opening now its doors to the industrial world and is implementing a program dedicated to facilitating and developing collaborations between its academic ecosystem and the industrial players involved in research in artificial intelligence and data science.
The aim of the Institute's industrial affiliation program (PAI) is to boost the collective strength of the Institute's academic ecosystem and its industrial members around a club of excellence.
The PAI offers to the industry a privileged access to world-class scientific expertise as well as to the world-class student pool of the university pole of excellence, in particular:
- Joint actions in support of research;
- Sharing experiences and collective needs;
- Participation, via the DATAIA Industrial Committee, in defining the Institute's scientific and technical strategy and refining its roadmap;
- Co-construction of intra-company training courses for faster skills development and tutorials to raise awareness of AI issues;
- Implementation of dedicated events (hackathons, challenges, etc.).
And a privileged access to:
- The recruitment of future data scientists, engineers and AI technicians;
- The catalogue of inter-company training courses at the University of Paris-Saclay;
- National and international calls for projects;
- Specific scientific animation initiatives (seminars, workshops, etc.);
- Work sessions with university partners;
- The DATAIA Club Connection, a dating event between highly qualified experts;
- Working places to increase constructive exchanges;
- The HPC computing resources of the platform, dedicated to AI and its advanced software solutions - scikit-learn, for example.
The success of the PAI can be assessed in particular by setting up ambitious projects such as "multi-partner chairs" through various adapted collaboration methods (internships, CIFRE theses, research contracts, joint teams or laboratories).
In order to give us the means to offer you this range of quality services and to associate you with it in order to best meet your various needs, an annual financial contribution is requested:
- 30 K€ for large corporates;
- 5 K€ for ETIs - SMEs.