Master 2 Students' Internships Call (A)
The call for projects "Master 2 Students' Internships 2022" is open. All proposals must be submitted on the 19th of November midnight (Paris Time).
Internship proposals must involve the collaboration of at least two people from two DATAIA partner institutions (see Appendix 2 of the call) who do not belong to the same laboratory or to the same host institution. The internship topic must fit in one of DATAIA subject areas.
The application must include
The required information:
- Project title;
- Names of the supervisors / project leaders and their contact details;
- Names of the host laboratories (and/or research teams).
The proposal (2 pages):
The partners describe the objective of the internship, and list previous collaborations of the partners (if any). The project leader must demonstrate how the internship is beneficial for the DATAIA research community. It is not essential to already have a candidate to submit the project.
The financial appendix:
- Amount of funding requested and the duration of the internship;
- Estimated start date and end date;
- Names of the institutions receiving and managing the funds;
- Names of administrative and financial contact person.
Host laboratories must send applications by email to email@example.com
For any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Opening : 4th of November 2021
Deadline : 19th of November 2021 midnight (Paris time)
Decision notification : 10th of December 2021