From Paris, Pont de Sevres
- Follow the N118 and after approximately 12 km, take exit no. 9: Centre Universitaire.
- On the roundabout, follow the direction 'Palaiseau'.
- A few miles later, go straight forward at the next roundabout, and then take on your right at the next roundabout (follow the street between Thales and the Institut d'Optique.
- At the end of the road, turn on your right, and then your first on the left.
From Paris, Porte d'Orleans or Porte d'Italie
- Take the A6, then the A10 towards Chartres.
- Come off at Palaiseau on the N444 towards Versailles and Cite Scientifique.
- Then the D36 towards Saclay, then the D128 and follow the 'Ecole Polytechnique' direction.
Orly airport is the nearest airport. After taking the Orlyval (automatic shuttle) you will get to the RER B.
Paris stations or Massy-Palaiseau TGV station (very nearby, directly related to the RER B).
Massy-Palaiseau station is the closest station.
Lines 91-06 C and 91-06 B from Massy-Palaiseau station to "Polytechnique Laboratoires" station.